From the cosmos to your cutting board: lessons, materials, and experiences that promote a nature connection and love of learning.
Our most popular posts right now include Astronomy, History, Science, Geography, Culture, & Math for Preschool and Elementary.
- History of the Universe for Kids: The Montessori First Great Lesson
- Montessori Bee Activities for Preschool and Elementary
- Human History Timeline and Fundamental Needs: The Montessori Third Great Lesson
- History of Earth for Kids: The Montessori Second Great Lesson
- Montessori Math: Concrete to Abstract
- History of Numbers for Kids: The Montessori Fifth Great Lesson
- History of Language for Kids: The Montessori Fourth Great Lesson
- Montessori Tree Activities for Preschoolers
Browse your favorite topics by category.
In the Kitchen
If you're looking to sharpen practical life skills in the kitchen, this is the place for you.
See more in the kitchen →
All the best seasonal activities related to Montessori homeschooling can be found here.
See more seasonal →
Are you looking to connect with nature? Here are some outdoor activities for kids, including gardening.
See more nature →
Unit Studies use an interdisciplinary approach to learning about your favorite topics.
See more unit studies →
You'll also find family-style learning for littles up through elementary here.
See more elementary →
Activities, materials, and lessons for preschoolers.
See more preschool →