From the cosmos to your cutting board: lessons, materials, and experiences that promote a nature connection and love of learning.
Our most popular posts right now include Astronomy, History, Science, Geography, Culture, & Math for Preschool and Elementary.
- Human History Timeline and Fundamental Needs: The Montessori Third Great Lesson
- Astronomy for Kids: The Montessori First Great Lesson
- History of Earth for Kids: The Montessori Second Great Lesson
- Montessori Bee Activities for Preschool and Elementary
- History of Numbers for Kids: The Montessori Fifth Great Lesson
- History of Language for Kids: The Montessori Fourth Great Lesson
- Montessori Pets and Caring for Animals as Practical Life
- Jollof Rice with Beans: A Taste of West African Cuisine
In the Kitchen
If you're looking to sharpen practical life skills in the kitchen, this is the place for you.
See more in the kitchen →
Are you looking to connect with nature? Here are some outdoor activities for kids, including gardening.
See more nature →
All the best seasonal activities related to Montessori homeschooling can be found here.
See more seasonal →
Unit Studies use an interdisciplinary approach to learning about your favorite topics.
See more unit studies →
You'll also find family-style learning for littles up through elementary here.
See more elementary →
Activities, materials, and lessons for preschoolers.
See more preschool →