From the cosmos to your cutting board: lessons, materials, and experiences that promote a nature connection and love of learning.
Our most popular posts right now include Astronomy, History, Science, Geography, Culture, & Math for Preschool and Elementary.
- Whiskey & Sweet Tea Glazed Salmon With Free Printable
- The Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe for Kids: Free Printable
- History of the Universe for Kids: The Montessori First Great Lesson
- Animals of Antarctica: A Montessori Continent Study for Preschool
- History of Earth for Kids: The Montessori Second Great Lesson
- Human History Timeline and Fundamental Needs: The Montessori Third Great Lesson
- History of Numbers for Kids: The Montessori Fifth Great Lesson
- Montessori Math: Concrete to Abstract
Browse your favorite topics by category.
Have Something in Mind?
In the Kitchen
If you're looking to sharpen practical life skills in the kitchen, this is the place for you.
See more in the kitchen →
You'll also find family-style learning for littles up through elementary here.
See more elementary →
Unit Studies use an interdisciplinary approach to learning about your favorite topics.
See more unit studies →
Are you looking to connect with nature? Here are some outdoor activities for kids, including gardening.
See more nature →
Activities, materials, and lessons for preschoolers.
See more preschool →
All the best seasonal activities related to Montessori homeschooling can be found here.
See more seasonal →